Welcome to our dedicated area for Joe's Alpaca Walks - North Yorkshire
Alpaca and Llama walks with our 6 white Huacaya Alpacas and our Llama from our farm here beside the river Ure here in North Yorkshire starting beside the famous Aldwark Toll Bridge, the walk will take you along Boat Lane and on to a bridleway where the walk will return on itself to come back to the starting point.
You will learn about Alpacas and the difference between Llamas, walks last approximately 1 hour but may take longer depending on the size of the group on the day, our walks are suitable for both adults and children.
- Walking footwear is needed and dress appropriately for the time of year.
- Two adults can either share one animal with two leads or have one animal each.
- Children under 10 years old must be supervised by an adult and help walk an animal, two leads will be provided.
- Children over 10 years old can either have their own animal or share with a adult.
- No wheelchairs or prams are allowed on the walk due to uneven ground on the bridleway and to prevent spooking our boys.
We charge per person not per animal
£15.00 per adult
£15.00 per children
NEW Meet & Greets Only
Our meet & greets are separate to walks and take place 45 minutes prior to a walk or 30 minutes after a walk and lasts approximately 30 minutes where you will meet all our Alpacas and Llama on our farm, you will get to know about them and be able to feed them and take photographs, suitable for anyone not able to walk our boys.
£10 per person/child
Full payment is due within 12 hours of booking to secure your places, once we have received your booking form we will send you all the walk information, exact location to find us on the day and a payment link to pay using any debit/credit card.
Payment will not be accepted on the day
Sorry to spectators
Gift Vouchers are available and are valid for 12 months
𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗮 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 & 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 can be seen below on the booking form
We will contact you via text message